About a month or two ago I noticed a small oil leak. Nothing too bad, but noticeable enough. The majority of it was coming from my oil censor and now that I know that I feel so lame that I did not notice earlier. I tried a quick fix of just re-threading the unit with plumber’s tape, but that
did not work. I ordered a new censor, very inexpensive, and the replacement was super quick. Unscrew the old one and screw the new one in, was done in under five minutes and almost completely fixed my leak. There is still a small one coming from under my fuel pump, but I have already bought the parts to replace that.